PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL, READ OUR RESORT GUIDELINES AS WE WANT YOU (AND YOUR NEIGHBORS) TO ENJOY YOUR VACATION WITHOUT SURPRISES.
• Arrival Time – Memorial Day to Labor Day, 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Other dates are subject to change.
• Quiet Time – 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
• Speed Limit – 5 MPH in ALL areas of the park
• Max Persons Per Site – 6 (includes all children)
• Parking – For safety and evacuation reasons, only one car per site. Additional cars may be parked in our overflow lots at no extra fee, however, additional parking is limited and not guaranteed.
• Utility Trailer/Storage Trailer – For safety reasons, these must be parked in our overflow lots.
• Music – In consideration of others, please limit the volume within your campsite and off at 10 pm.
• Pets (Max 2/site) – Dogs are to be kept on a leash, and must sleep in an enclosed vehicle or tent at night. Please do not leave your dog unattended. Restricted breeds: Pitbull, Rottweiler, Amstaff, & mixed breeds with these breeds in them, or aggressive dogs of any breed, please.
• Excessive Barking – Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
• We Love our Trees – Please do not carve, cut, chop, or trim any trees or shrubs. Notify the office if there is a problem at your site.
• Restrooms– Bathrooms are serviced 3 times a day. Showers operate on quarters, takes 4 quarters to activate the shower, $1 = appx 4 mins. Change is available in the office - please plan ahead. (Upper-level restroom currently unavailable)
• Motorcycles/Quads are allowed in designated areas only and are not to be ridden within the resort.
• Waste Water – NO wastewater of any kind may be discharged into the creeks or river. Please use our dump station. A portable tank is available for rental $10/30mins - for gray water only.
• Campfires – Fire rings are provided at all sites. Enjoy an evening campfire, not a bonfire!
• Barbecues/Stoves – Please do not place these on our wooden picnic tables and wooden decks.
• Fireworks, Firearms, Sling Shots, Bow & Arrows and other projectiles are PROHIBITED.
• EMERGENCY – In case of an emergency please call 911.
• WiFi is limited to one user and is upgradeable.
Cancel 31 days or more (prior to arrival date) - $15 processing fee
Cancel between 11 and 30 days (prior to arrival date) - a charge of one night of the reservation plus the $15 processing fee. Remaining balance will be applied to your next reservation (6 mos. validity)
Cancel 10 days or less (prior to arrival date) - even if booked with less than 30 days before the arrival date, deposit/50% of reservation is not refundable
**Cancellation policy may vary depending on booking channel (Airbnb, booking.com, or VRBO)